Friday, May 30, 2008

Friends

I want to give a shout out to all my friends, and say thank you. Thank you for the fun times we have had, the fun times to come, and everything between. I had such a great time at our "playdate" today, it just made me realize what awesome friends I have. Thank you so much Jodie for letting us come over and play. The salad was amazing! Yum-o. MaCrae had so much fun, he couldn't stop talking about the sheep and goat the rest of the day. And when bedtime came around, he didn't even put up a fight. Of course, he played pretty dang hard, I think he wore all of us out just watching him. And thank you to everyone there for being so patient with him. He just can't seem to catch on to the concept of being gentle around babies. But we are working on it. Anyway, it was so nice to get out of the house and socialize today.

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

Sad im so sad i miss out on all the fun stuff! Someday i will have a kid to play! But i doubt i will ever live close enough to have play dates. Kim keep your chin up! Love ya... Remeber being a mom is the most amazing calling you will ever have