Monday, June 2, 2008

Another first

Lucky for us MaCrae is not allergic to bees! One of his favorite past times is flicking bees off the dandelions in our back yard. Yes, we have dandelions thanks to our neighbors. We have had our yard treated, but there are still some lingering. Anyway, yesterday I caught Mac trying to catch bees. When I went outside to stop him he picked a bee up and showed me what a cool find he had. Well, later that day when he decided to come inside I noticed that he had been stung below his left eye. Apparently it didn't hurt too bad because he never cried or complained about it. I did try to take a picture of it, but I needed to change the batteries in my camera, and with the little time and effort I have, I decided not to. But bee sting sting or not he is a cute kid.

No comments: