Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MaCrae has played nonstop outside these last few days since the weather has been so nice. Yesterday he went outside around 9:30 and came in around 7:30. No kidding. He played with Mercedes and my mother all morning, we went to the park after lunch, and again in the backyard until after dinner. He only came in for a short lunch. Now the weather is yucky today, but he wants to be outside again. Thanks mom for being such an amazing friend for Mac.

Today also started out not so great. Jen and I had a little run in, and as emotionally, physically, and mentally tired as I am, I couldn't take it. I got ready and left the house. My mom was nervous to let me go alone, so she took me down the Idaho Falls again. We got a couple of outfits to match some cute Carter's Heart shoes Jen got for me. Then we went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Their salad and breadsticks are so dang good! I wish my stomach wasn't so crowded, so I could eat more. Well, I am exhausted, so I am going to bed and reading New Moon while my mom takes a nap with Mac.

1 comment:

Nick and Brent said...

Everytime you post, i keep hoping I see baby pictures! Stubborn babies! I totally thought Payton would come early...and he was three days late. I was having contractions and dialated to a 1 when we got to the hospital, and they said they would have sent me home if I wasn't already past due. Sounds like you're little girl thinks she's just fine where she's at! At least your mom has been there to help keep you sane through this...your mom is the best. I'll keep checking for pictures! BTW, how'd you like Twilight?