Monday, May 5, 2008

So baby update: I had an appt today and was going to be started, but she is refusing to come. I have not progressed in this labor progress one bit since last Tuesday! So if the Doc started me today, the baby would most likely go into stress and I would end up with a c-section. Not good for the baby. So I have another appt on Friday. If I have not progressed any further I will be admitted into the hospital that night, and go through a full induction. If things are progressing on thier own, I will go into the hospital Saturday morning and be put on PIT. So not that anyone really cares, but we will have a baby by Saturday. Once again I was so depressed after my appt. I just don't understand how I could go through the world's easiest labor and delivery with my first child, and now this. I'm sure she will be worth the wait. So once again, we made a day of eating out and shopping. I got a really cute pair of pink and white espadrillas and another headband for my little girl. Jen (my niece) got her tax money back, so she had a blast shopping for new clothes. My mom said that if I don't have this baby soon, we will all be broke! Too late!! Well, my husband brought a friend home from golf for dinner, so I better get out to the grill.

4 comments:

Daedre said...

Kim! That is not good news! I can't believe how stubborn this baby is! I hope things go smoothly and she's here sooner than later!

~Daedre~

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry!! I hope it comes before this weekend, I'll be praying for ya!!

Amber said...

Good luck! and again...I'm so sorry!

Liz said...

Gosh, that sucks!!! It's crazy the difference with each child. Hope she comes soon!