Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Picture Time

As I told you, we had picutre on Saturday. MaCrae was his usual active self, so I was amazed at some of the picutres Katie was able to get. You have to have a lot of patience to work with him, but I think he's worth it. Anyway, these are just a couple of sneak peeks from our session. I get the CD on Thursday, and cannot wait to see the rest. The hardest part of having pictures taken was choosing the photographer. Everyone knows atleast 5, but I think Katie did an awesome job.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

They are SOO cute!! I can't wait to meet Madison!

The Taylor's said...

We use Katie too & love her. She's taken some great pictures of our family & kids. I saw these on her blog & thought they were so sweet!

Liz said...

What awesome pictures! You'll have to post more when you get the CD!

Jenny said...

Those are super cute pictures! Your kids are adorable!