Friday, May 2, 2008

More Shopping

My mother, niece, Mac, and I spent another day shopping trying to get my mind off how miserable I have been. Plus the mall is a good place for Mac to run. I did however find a ton of awesome deals. I had a "friends and family discount card" for Macy's on top of the 40% off sales. So Mac added to his already growing too fast wardrobe. I am starting to be unconvinced their is even a baby in my belly, so I haven't really been buying anymore baby girl clothes! I found these flip-flops at Old Navy for $5. Mac has really sensitive feet, so I really didn't think he would wear them, but they were so cute. When we got home I had him try them on and he thought they were awesome. He walked funny for a while to get used to them, but when I went to take them off he wouldn't have it. He wore them around for about an hour showing them off to everyone like 10 times.
I have had such a fun week with my mom here. We have done so much, and she has really helped me around the house. She scrubbed bathrooms, my fridge, and my oven. My brother is graduating from college today in Utah, so she took off this morning. If you have a chance to read this, Thank You so much mom. I loved having a week to spend with you doing absolutley nothing but hanging out. Hopefully next week your trip will be blessed with a new grandbaby.

3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

I keep checking your blog hoping to see pics of a new baby! I feel for you! Hopefully this weekend right?! Cant wait to see her!

Chantri said...

I am the same with Annalee! I am becoming very impatient! I can't wait to meet her!

I love flip flops on boys! So cute!

Liz said...

Everytime my mom comes to visit I hate having her leave. Hope you have that baby soon!!