Thursday, May 22, 2008

He loves me. He loves me not. HE LOVES ME!

Last night I found out I don't get my pictures until Friday. Yeah, I was way bummed, but I guess another 24 hours won't kill me. But we did have a major breakthrough with Mac. Tuesday MaCrae decided that he liked Madi and ever since he has wanted to help feed her, hug her, hold her, and kiss her. Which is really cute, but it is actually more difficult with Mac now, becasue I have to have a constant eye on him. But I had to get proof that he would hold her, and give her kisses because I didn't know if it was a one time fluke. I took Madi in for her Dr. check up yesterday, and she has gained 12oz. This girl out eats her brother already. She is in the 50% for weight; MaCrae never even made it on the charts. I have to say however that when the nurse mearsured her she had her finger around the 21" mark. Then when the doc came in he told me she was in the 95% for height, and the nurse had written down 23". So this morning I measured her myself 3 times and for the life of me couldn't get her height past 20"! So who the heck knows. She was only 19" when she was born, so I highly dought she grew 4 inches in 11 days. I guess we will never know! Regardless of numbers, she is growing fast, and is nice and healthy.

1 comment:

Chantri said...

She is so precious! I am glad that Mac is coming around. It takes them a bit to understand what is really happening I think! To sweet.
The photographs of Madison & Mac are gorgeous. I can't wait until you post some more! :)