Sunday, May 18, 2008

We have a keeper!

So far adjusting to being the mom of 2 hasn't been that terrible. Madison is an awesome baby (knock on wood that doesn't change!) She is a big eater during the day and wakes up twice at night to eat, once around 2 and the other around 6. I am still crashing on the couch though. It has been so long since I slept in my own bed, I think it will be wierd to sleep there again. Anyway, Madison is a pretty content baby, which I am grateful, because with MaCrae I couldn't handle more than I have now.

Yes, the flower is as big as her head!

How do I even begin to tell everyone how much I love my kids. I am so grateful I have two amazing and special children. MaCrae has been such a trooper since my mom left. She was always there for him to play outside and jump on the tramp since I couldn't. Let's just say she was tired by the end of each day. So Friday after she left I gave him a new Bubble Gun and let him chase Mercedes around the back yard for hours. It wasn't as fun as being with Grandma, but it was a close second. Saturday I had the kids pictures taken and let's just say it actually went better than expected, however Mac wouldn't hold Madi for a second. Not even when we bribed him with a sucker. He doesn't mind her being with us, just as long as he doesn't have to hold her. I'm sure time will change things. But the pictures went so well, and I cannot wait to share some of them with you.

1 comment:

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey, I tried to leave a comment yesterday, it wasn't working. Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful. I love the flower by the way. :) I get a lot of crap about the huge bows and flowers too but I think the bigger the better. MaCrae is so big! Does he love the big brother thing? They are pretty dang cute.