Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures





Here are just a few of my favortie picutres. There are way too many to post. And they are all in color, chocolate, and I am having some done in antique. So you can imagine that trying to decide which pictures I want to print, in what color, and where I am going to put them all is quite a big decision. I am going to redecorate a wall in my living room so I can put pictures up, it just might take me a while. I am a freak about putting things on my walls if I don't intend on them staying for a long time.





2 comments:

The Cooks said...

Kim,
The kids look so cute! Im excited to meet the beautiful little girl! Do you think you are going to make it down to the wedding? I know its going to be hard with 2 kids! But you will have to let me know!

Amber said...

Those are beautiful! She did amazing. Your kids are so cute. Oh and about when I will start working....I will do a post on that. I have to take boards June 16 so as soon as I know I passed I will be working!