Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a Girl!

We are so excited to let everyone know that we are having a baby GIRL!! I had a feeling it was a girl, but it is almost like comforting to know for sure. Before the nurse started the ultrasound, I was shaking and their were butterflies in my tummy. Then the nurse had to do all the measurements before she would tell me and I was getting very impatient. After she confirmed what I already knew, I enjoyed getting to know her (my baby) a little more. This ultrasound was so much better that with Mac. I could actually see what the nurse was talking about. I am still giddy with excitement. And Ryan is really excited too. I think he was really happy, because he has been in the bestest mood all day! Atleast if we decide that 2 kids is right for us, we can have our boy and girl! I don't think I have enough sanity for more than 2. Well, I am a little slow on my Christmas and New Year's posts. But I have to share the computer with Ryan because he is trying to get registered for classes, so stay tuned, there will be more to come.

3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Yeay, Congrats!

Natalie said...

That's so exciting, CONGRATS!!

Nick and Brent said...

Congratulations, we are very happy for you guys!