Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS

Mac would not sit on Santa's lap at the Jensen Christmas Eve Party, so we let him open his train set, and persuaded him to pose for a candy cane. Once he had the train set he couldn't stop telling Santa about it.
Christmas morning was a little tough for our family. 6:30 is not a good time to wake up a toddler that normally sleeps in until 8. Next year I think the presents can wait! However, he loved his 4 wheeler.
I just had to get Mac a marker/chalk board for Christmas. What I didn't realize is that Dry Erase Markers stain!!! And they are so smelly! As much as he loved the easal, I had to take the markers away, and just barely, today, found some erasable, non-smelling, dry erase markers!! Yeah!
And of course, the least expensive gift always wins! This $5 T-ball set was the hit of Christmas morning. For all you baseball lovers, I think we have ourselves a natural.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Mac is soo cute!! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas break.

Nick and Brent said...

So fun! Looks like Mac was loving it...you sure he's going to be ok sharing all this attention here in a couple months? :) By the way, you great!

Nick and Brent said...

ok, that sounded like I'm retarded...I meant to say, you LOOK great!