Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Babies!!

I just got done looking through blogs of so many new babies. They are all so dang cute. It takes me back to being in the hospital with Mac and being home for the first few days with him. How wonderful those little babies are. It makes me wish these next 3 months would hurry and go by. I hope all of you girls that are pregnant are doing well. I swear, this last week my body has been calorie starving! Must be, because I can't help but eat EVERYHTING in site. Like it or not. My butt is not liking it, but Madison sure is. And let me tell you what ladies, I had a massage this afternoon, and wow! everyone needs to do this while pregnant. I have not been that comfortable in a long time. Not only did it make my body feel amazing, but my whole attitude has been changed. I have been smiling this evening for no reason at all. And let me tell you, that hasn't happened much with this pregnancy. I have to thank my mom for this massage, as it was a birthday present. They don't get much better than that. Well, life is moving fast. so I better get on with things. Bye-bye for now.

2 comments:

MossPosse said...

It was fun to see that you found your way over to my blog and shared some comments. Congrats on the pregnancy; baby #2- how EXCITING! Not that it will be too helpful with a girl, but if you search pee-pee tee-pee on google you'll find all sorts of places to purchase one (amazon, e-bay, and other specialty baby sites)...and maybe baby #3, 4, or 12 will be another boy?!

Chantri said...

Oh...you are almost making me wish I were pregnant again just to experience a "feel good" day! How nice a massage would have been!...as a matter of fact, how nice a massage would be NOW! :)
These next three months will fly by...you'll see!