Monday, January 7, 2008

A-Z About Me...

Saw this on a Annalee's blog...so I thought I would do it myself...here goes...

A..Attached or Single: Attached, and can't imagine life without Ryan
B..Best Friend: My husband of course
C..Cake or Pie: Cake, any kind except yellow with chocolate frosting!
D..Day of Choice: Any day that involves spending time with family
E..Essential Item: sugar! don't think I could function without it
F..Favorite Color: Depends on what it's for, no color fits everything.
G..Gummy Bears or Worms: Both please, that means double the candy!!
H..Hometown: Rexburg, ID
I..Indulgences: Candy, I told ya, I have a sweet tooth
J..January or July: definately July! I love the weather and the fun summer activities
K..Kids: MaCrae (2 on V-day) and Madison (expecting in May!!).
L..Life is incomplete without: Family and friends
M.. Marriage Date: October 24, 2003
N..Number of Siblings: 5; George, Becky, Jennifer, Jeff, Jon, and ME!
O..Oranges or Apples: Crunchy apple or ripe orange
P..Phobias: I hate being alone at night! and icy roads
Q.. Quote: "Reality can only be as big as your dreams."
R..Reasons to Smile: MaCrae!
S..Season: I love each season, becasue they are all so differnet, yet wonderful.
T..Tag others: Everyone who reads this! I'll be checking your blogs!!
U..Unknown fact about me: I'm not a fan of going to the movies. I would much rather watch a movie at home!
V..Vegitarian or Meat eater: Normally a vegitarian, but with this pregnancy, it is all about the red meat! Call my crazy!
W..Worst Habit: Shopping because feel sad
X..X-rays: Let's just say I have broken quite a few bones! Bad luck I guess.
Y..Your Favorite Food: Olive garden breadsticks and salad, can never get enough.

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

I dont know why but I love reading these kinds of things about people. I am glad you did it! Madison is such a cute name too! I love it!