Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Years with the Gortons

Kaitlin, Grandpa (my dad), and Mac
What a hottie!
MaCrae and I being pulled by Grandpa, little hard the behind!
We spent a 4-day weekend with my family this New Years. And for those of you who know my family well, we had so much fun. Us Gorton's tend to get a little crazy at night. We spent the first day sledding up by Boggus Basin (a ski resort). Then left the kids with a babysitter and went out to dinner and a movie. New Years Eve was a blast. We went over to my parent's church house and played basketball and volleyball, and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. We had so much fun and wore the kids out. So we went home, put them to bed, and stayed up to ring in the new year. I love my family so much, and miss them aleady.

1 comment:

Chantri said...

Hey Kim! I am so glad you left a message on my blog. (Thanks tons for the compliments ;) I really appreciate them!) It was so much fun looking through your blog and seeing your adorable family. Congrats on the girl!!! :) So do you live in Rexburg, or anywhere near anymore? You look so great by the way!
I am so excited to add you to my list! :) Keep in touch k...and don't stop commenting! :)
By the way...Is Mac potty trained or how's that going? We are still working on it!!!
P.S. I would LOVE to take pictures of your baby girl in May. Seriously if I can take them when she is like 5 days old...I know thats early, but it makes for the best NB photographs...and with the whole family...I would LOVE that and I would give you an awesome deal on the session fee...let me know if you'd like to! They are my most favorite sessions! :)