Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love you Ryan

What is his name? Ryan O. Jensen Jr.
How long have you been married? 4 years, 3 months, and 7 days
Who long did you date? 6 months, tried being engaged for another 6, couldn't do it, got married 2 months early!
How old is he? 28
How old are you? 25
Who eats more sweets? That is a tough question, we both have a sugar tooth
Who said I love you first? I told him that I would never use the word "love" unless I really meant it (after the heart ache I went through in a previous serious realtionship, for those who know!!) But one night before leaving his apartment I wrote it on his sticky pad next to his bed and left it on his pillow. He called up after taking me home to ask if it meant what he thought. I said yes, and then he told me he loved me too and was just dying to say it. So technically it was him, but I started it!
Who is taller? Him, I don't think I could be with someone shorter than me, sorry
Who can sing better? I think we are both pretty bad, but I won't admit it to him, I just sing extra loud in the car to bug him!
Who is smarter? That is a hard one, we both are very smart, just at different things. That's what makes us a great couple.
Who does the laundry? I always wash and dry the clothes, but sometimes when I don't have time or I don't want to fold the clothes, I put them on our bed so he has to help me if we want to go to bed. Clever, I know!
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he will help out if I make him feel guilty. I just want him to offer to do the dishes, but when it comes down to it, I like to do them myself.
Who pays the bills? Me. He makes it, I spend it.
His guilty pleasure? Pepsi and John Wayne movies
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who mows the lawn? I usually do, I actually enjoy it. A riding mower is actually fun.
Besides you, who is his best friend? his dad
Who cooks dinner? Me, if I tell him it's his turn to cook, he asks where I want the take out from!
Who drives? Him, I have to agree that I too think it is funny when a woman drives the man. Who is more stubborn? Me, it's not that I'm being stubborn, it's just that I'm right!! J/K
Who kissed who first? He kissed me....and there were some serious fire works going off. Kid you not, I saw them. I knew from that kiss he was the one.
Who asked who out first? I'm old fashioned, the man has to make the first move.
What was your first date? First real date was a dozy. We were suppose to go with friends to a hockey game, which didn't happen so we ended up going to see "The Ring". Ryan hated it and wanted to leave, but I wanted to finish the movie. So much for that night. We both thought our chances of a second date where slim to none. That first kiss I thought I would be getting at the end of the night, way out of the question. We were lucky just to hold hands!
Who proposed? Him, once again, old fashioned!
Who has more siblings? Him (5 girls and 1 brother)
Who wears the pants? Depends on the moment. He is pretty easy going, and lets me do just about anything, but he has to put his foot down occasionally.
What is your favorite thing about him? Heavens, I love him so much. He is a great worker, amazing father, and looks pretty dang good in his jeans!! Seriously, I love just about everything about him. We compliment each other so well.

Okay, so tag your it...Nicole, Stevie, Natalie, Jenny, and who ever else reads this. It's almost Valentine's Day, let's hear about your hubbies.


4 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

So fun...I didn't know a lot of these details about you and Ryan! And I can't believe you've been married that long!!! :)

The Jensen's said...

I know it! It seems like we have been married forever!! Just kidding, it is crazy how fast time flies.

Chantri said...

Okay how in the world does it work for you and not for me!?! I will leave the stacks of clothes on the bed, cuz I hate putting them away...and when Stace wants to go to bed he either moves them to my side or he stacks them on the dresser....uggg. No help there!
This was so much fun to read about your sweetheart. He sounds so awesome.

The Jensen's said...

The laundry on the bed doesn't always work. There are nights when either of us want to do it. But there are also nights that Ryan will go in there and do it by himself, and I will come to bed and not even realize what he did. Then when he reminds me how big the pile was, I feel kind of bad for not saying thank you. Because men have to hear that "Thank You" since it is not "thier responsibility". Gotta love them.