Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cookies and Potty Training

Karissa gave me a box of 101 Cookies Cutters for my birthday. I love making cookies, so last night I started the baking. However, Ryan decided we should go to the Falls to shop so I had to frost them this morning. MaCrae is not such a great helper when it comes to cookie frosting!
This was MaCrae's destruction of my house while I frosted the cookies.
This last weekend Mac was so intrigued with Kenadee's little potty, we decided it was time to start trying. Cross our fingers he will be potty trained before the next baby. He is so proud o his new little potty. He will make me sit on the big boy toliet while had sits on his. He hasn't gone potty in his toliet yet, but he knows what it is for, and given some time I think he will pick it up. Prayers are greatly appreciated! I really do not want 2 kids in diapers!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Good Luck with the potty training!! My prayers are with ya!:) Do you know what you are having yet??

The Cooks said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great holiday season! Your little guy is growing up so fast...

Nick and Brent said...

Wow Kim, impressive cookies! Hope you guys had a merry christmas, it looked like you had a good time with your family. Let me know when you find out what your having!!