Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rexburg Temple

Friday night Ryan and I had the chance to go through the Rexburg Temple with good friends Steff and Tim! And everyone who has been there can agree that it is absolutely beautiful. The chandaliers, WOW! Even though there were so many people, and so much talking, it was such an awesome feeling. It was funny however that in the creation room, way up on the upper white trim, Ryan spotted a hand print. Look for it if you haven't been yet and are going. I am sure it will be fixed, but it's something to keep your eye out for. And the cookies at the recpetion after, wonderful. Thanks Broulim's for such yummy treats. It makes me miss scouts, becasue I was a Weblos assistant to Jennifer Broulim, and she always had the best treats. Anyway, the temple was so beautiful, and at night when it is all lit up, it takes your breath away. How blessed am I to have 2 temples within 15 miles of me.

No comments: