Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Music Selection!?!

So, when you visit my blog, you must be wondering why my music selection is SO small, and not very good. Well, you see, the only time I get to spend on the computer is when MaCrae takes a nap, or when he goes to bed. So, I keep my computer on silent. It was not until today that I realized I forgot to do something with my blog music. So for all of you who wonder what might be wrong with me, just a brain fart. Pregnant woman are allowed these. So anyway, I wanted to apologize for the horrible sounds coming from your computer while checking our blog. Hopefully soon I will care enough to get some good tunes going! Have a wonderful day, Kim

2 comments:

Chantri said...

Yes you are excussed! But really the only time I get is nap/bedtime as well and I usually always have my computer volume all the way down so it doesn't wake the kids...since my computer desk is so close to their rooms. So I didn't even notice! I do love blogs that have good music cuz sometimes I just open them up and let them play while I cook dinner or something! Sweet...but then they think I am visiting their blog for hours...ha ha.

LAJARDIN ENTERPRISES said...

i really loved ur page an ur a beauty as well
im ty