Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So today has been such a terrible day I decided I need to think of something that I can be positive about. And of course, I can always be thankful for my awesome friends. It is so fun to get together and just sit and talk. Thanks for all the fun times we have had recently. So I have included a few pictures that I was suppose to post a few weeks ago. Madi (left), Olivia (bottom right), and Paige (top right). How cute are they! It was hard to pick which picture to post because we could never catch their attention, all at the same time.
Madi, Olivia, and Paige again. Madi is wearing a bubble outfit, and the clothing stands by it's name, she looks like a bubble. But the cutest dang bubble I have ever seen! We couldn't stop laughing at Olivia when trying to get this picture. In every one I took her mouth is open wide. She was so happy she couldn't help herself. I do feel bad, there was one of these pictures that turned out so stinkin cute, and I accidently deleted it. Yeah, I was pretty bummed.
And I just couldn't help but post this picture of Paige. It was seriously the cutest moment.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cute babies! I wish I lived in Rexburg and could hang out with you guys!