Monday, July 14, 2008

Madi's Update



Madi is 9 weeks and 2 days old. We had her 2 month check up today and she weighs in at 10 lbs. and 23 inches long. Not only is she growing, but she is starting to show her fun personality. She is all smiles and loves to laugh with me. Her pediatrician even commented on what a happy baby she is. I know I sure love her and cannot believe how fast she is growing up. But she also had her first shots today, and it didn't go so well. She screamed louder than I have ever heard her scream. I felt terrible, and it took a minute of holding, cuddling, and kissing her to calm down. Poor babies! They did give her one vaccine orally, a new thing I guess. I wish they could all be done that way. Easy and painless.

4 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

SHe is so cute, and tiny. These pics make me want to snuggle her. What a babe.

Amber said...

she is very cute! She looks like you to me. Was she at rachels shower with you? I guess I was too busy making sure Brylee didn't cause problems cuz I feel bad I didn't even come over and talk to you and see if you had her. sorry!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey, your scentsy stuff is in! If you want I can drop if off, I dont know where you live, so email me! ranandanntaylor@msn.com

Jenny said...

She is so cute! I think she looks a TON like you!