Monday, July 21, 2008

My Call for Help

So I am sure that I am not the only one with this problem: I know how to make a few breakfasts, lunches, or dinners really well. Or I have my favorites, but am stumped at what to make between these "special meals." Lately when I try something at a BBQ or anywhere I go really, I will ask for the recipe of something I end up liking. So I thought it would be fun to start a shared recipe box. I hope you will all help me out, bloggers and non-bloggers, friends and strangers. I know you all have delious recipes that I would love to try, and make available to everyone else. If you don't want them shared with everyone please let me know, but I would really appreciate some ideas. If you would like to add a picture with the recipe, that would be great! So please, oh please, share your recipes. I don't care if they are original or from Betty Crocker. If we all share just one a week, think how many awesome recipes we could have!! The Recipe Box blog is now in a work of progress, so please be patient. If anyone would like to help design this blog let me know (obviously I'm not the most creative person!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This sounds like such a great idea! I have sooo many yummy recipes that I would love to share. But I would also love some new ones too. I will email them to you in the next couple of days.

So fun that you and April hung out! I wish I lived there!

Nick and Brent said...

I would LOVE to share recipes, I'm always up for new ideas. When I come back from Michigan and have a little extra time, I'll get you a few favorites of mine!