Thursday, July 10, 2008

NO MORE DAYCARE!!

Maybe once a week, or once every other week I take Mac to daycare so I can go shopping and and have some away time. Well yesterday was one of my alone days, but I had a terrible experience with the daycare. I will not say the name of the daycare, and if I affend anyone who might be affiliated with the daycare, I'm sorry. But I am a very upset mother. So, I pull into the daycare to pick Mac up and get out of the car when I hear "mommy, mommy." I immediately know it's Mac, but I was very suprised to see him. I look around, and there is nobody in front of the daycare with him! So I talk to him for a good 30-60 seconds before we go inside to get his diaper bag. I walk in and the owner is looking at me with big eyes, and asks if Mac was outside!! Are you kidding me, no one was even going out to look for him! I know my kid is a hand full, and that he moves fast. That is why I PAY someone to watch him so I can have a break. I was so mad, and still am furious. I haven't recieved any apology, just excuses as to why he was outside by himself. It takes only seconds for accidents to happen, especially on a busy road. I am just very lucky I showed up when I did. I love Mac so much, and if something happened to him I would probably never forgive myself. So, obviously Mac will never be going back to that particular daycare, and I hope that nobody else ever has to experience something like that.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow!! Do you know how long he'd been outside? I can't believe they didn't even apologize! (I'm getting mad with ya). I hope you tell everyone you know not to take their kids there.

Amber said...

Yea I would be furious too! That is so scary cuz your right it only takes seconds before something can happen. I hope that lady felt stupid, I can't believe there has been no apology! Sorry that happened. I would be a wreck if I lost one of my kids too!