Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So I have made it 2 days now without crying! I know that sounds crazy, but last week was pretty hard on me. I realized that I had not been using the hormone balancing cream on regular basis. So Saturday night after my last big fall apart I decided to really give this stuff a try. And I am feeling amazing. I even made my bed and took both kids grocery shopping; and not once did I want to yell at MaCrae or cry! So I decided I would post of few of my favorite Arbonne products. The first of course is the Hormone cream. I swear by this stuff to also help with infertility and acne.
The second favorite is the kids multi-vitamins. It is a powder that I can add to Mac's juice. And he loves it. Since Mac is such a picky eater, and hardly ever does eat, I know that he is getting some of the essential nutriets.

And my 3rd favorite product(s) are their body butters. The newest scent has become my favorite, Vivacious. This amazing lotion incorporates many yum-o scents including coconut, passion fruit, guava, and pineapple.And speaking of favorites, Bath and Body Works is having thier summer clearance sale. $5 wallflowers, $3 lotions and body washes, and more!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That stuff sounds great! Sounds like you have had a rough time, seriously if you ever need me to watch Mac while you go to the store or anything just call me!