Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend Review

Last weekend was so full of fun, and I have lost my camera, so I can't post any pictures. Please everyone pray that I find it. So my sister has been staying with us since last Tuesday, and it has been so much fun. The two of us are so different, yet we get along so well. I love having her here. So the rest of my family showed up to spend time with Becky and for Madison's baby blessing Sunday. We spent the majority of Saturday at the air show in Rexburg. I have never been to an air show before, and it was so neat. MaCrae had so much fun. You can only imagine how much this little boy liked the planes, even the really loud ones. (The air force base in Mountain Home has a huge air show in September that is suppose to be even better than this one, so we are already planning on it!) After the air show we all came back to my house and my parents cooked steaks and dutch oven potatoes. Yum-O. Sunday morning was Madison's blessing and it went so well. We had a BBQ after, and I have to thank everyone who helped. It was so much fun to have all my family together. So hopefully I find my camera so I can share all the fun pictures of the air show and Madi's blessing.

1 comment:

Nick and Brent said...

Good luck finding your camera! :( Payton loves planes too, we're going to a big airshow in Wisconsin this summer, so I'm sure he's going to love it. BTW, I bought those animal crackers you suggested....for Payton...but it seems only Brent and I are eating them!! :)