Saturday, June 21, 2008

This morning I took Mac and Madi to Idaho Falls to do a little shopping. Just before heading for home I started feeling really funny. I couldn't really tell what was wrong, I just didn't feel right. I decided to make one last stop at Micheal's. I noticed as a walked into the store that my vision was going fuzzy. I tried to ignore it thinking my eyes just hadn't adjusted from the sunlight. But on the ride home it was getting worse. I wanted to pull over and call Ryan, but Ryan was playing in a golf tournament, and I didn't know what to do. So I figured I better hurry home before it got any worse. I couldn't concentrate on anything, and I felt like I was going to fall asleep at the wheeland my head was throbbing. I was so nervous to drive home becasue I had the kids with me, and I didn't know what was going on. It wasn't until this evening that it dawned on me what was going on. I was having a migrane! I started having migranes towards the end of this last pregnancy, but it was just severe headaches. Today, on the other hand, was the full-blown migrane. Lucky for me I have a perscription for it, and I am feeling so much better tonight. So for anyone out there who has had a migrane, no fun! I just hope this isn't a reaccuring incident.

So tonight Ryan and I had a banquet dinner for the member-guest golf tournament. Ryan invited one of his old friends to play with him, and they smoked thier competition. I am so proud of my husband. He is such an amazing golfer. It's fun to listen to people talk about him and how good he is at golf. Between the two of us we have 6 state golf championships. (Ryan has 4 and I have 2). I am glad that we both love to golf. When we were first married I would play terrible with him becasue I was so nervous and intimidated. Now, however, I would rather just watch him play. Well, enough chit-chat, I better get to bed. I did find my camera in my stroller today, so I will post pictures of the air show and Madi's blessing soon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad your feeling better that would be so scary! Sounds like you have been doing good, I haven't checked your blog for a few days so there was a lot to catch up on!