Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I haven't posted in only like 5 days and it feels like so much has happened. MaCrae thinks that he needs to ride in the baby carrier again. Sorry Mac, a little too big!! When we go to the mall (which is way too often) he also thinks he needs to ride in the stroller to.
Mac helping Daddy mow the lawn. Ryan didn't realize his bobbing head was asleep until he about crashed completely over on the steering wheel.
Girls night out. Last night me, Becky (my sister and Jen's mom), and Jen went out to dinner at the Texas Rhodehouse (yumm-o) and saw Sex and the City The Movie. I was never a huge fan of the show, in fact I think I have watched maybe 2 or 3 episodes on the CW channel, but I actually liked it. A little racy, no I should say a lot racy, but good. I wouldn't recommened this show to anyone without an open mind. But it made me laugh and cry. There were only 6 people in the movie including us, and one of them happened to be an older gentleman all alone. Sorry but it was kinda funny that he would want to see it. We were the first people in the theater, yet the other couple and single man had to sit in the row in front of us and behind us. Come on, give us some room. Thanks Becky and Jen for a fun night out, and a much needed one too! When didn't get home until 1, and I stayed up and talked to Ryan for at least another 2 hours. But lucky for me Madi only woke up once last night at 5:30. Love her, and hope she keeps up the good nights.
A friend of mine gave this shirt to Mac as a gift when she brought over a gift for Madi, and Mac thought it was so cool becasue it had tools on it. So this morning he had to find his tool belt and gear up! How cute. And since I wasn't with him at all last night I really missed him and spent some quality time with him. But it is now 10 a.m. and I am ready for a break!! Yeah, I am slowly getting out of the baby blues.

No comments: