Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tag, Your It

I was Tagged by Natalie so here goes.........

5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. Attending Madison Jr. High School
2. Driver's license! Heck yeah
3. Sneaking off school grounds for lunch, and getting caught! I remember Shannon hiding in the bushes and offering the resouce officer fries to let us go.
4. Dating Vince K.
5. Starting my first year on the High School golf team

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. Dating Ryan, best Valentine's day of my life
2. Hanging out with roomates until 3 in the morning
3. Dancing with the ISU Bengal dancers, getting ready for UDA competion in Daytona
4. Morning workouts with the dancers and cheerleaders
5. Cheering/dancing at the ISU football and basketball games

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Preparing for Mac's big 1st birthday (poor kid was born on V-day, so his birthday parties get pushed back)
2. Real Estate agent with HomePointe Real Estate
3. Enjoying motherhood, Mac had not turned into Hell on Wheels yet! Believe or not, Mac was the perfect baby. So, for all you new moms, watch out!
4. spending time with my husband
5. I cannot think of anything else, must not have had much going on

5 Favorite things you like to do:
1. Clean, sounds crazy, but I love to clean, I just have less time to do it now, and less energy
2. Read a good book
3. Play games with family and friends
4. Blog, and read everyone else's blogs
5. Shop, shop, and shop

5 Favorite Foods:
1. Olive Garden breadsticks
2. Olive Garden salad
3. Cadbury mini eggs
4. Watermelon
5. Fresh pineapple

5 Favorite Memories:
1. The day I got engaged
2. Christmas mornings
3. High School dances, they were all so much fun
4. Daytona Beach 2002 and 2003 with the Bengal Dancers
5. MaCrae's birth, not so much the actual birth, but the angel I was sent

Things on my to do list tomorrow:
1. Pack to go to Boise for High School State Basketball
2. Shower and get dressed, doesn't sound like much, but it can be quite a chore on some days
3. Send package to my mother
4. Leave for Boise
5. Hang out with my brother and his family in Boise, maybe do a little shopping

5 Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Let my husband retire, and golf every day
2. Buy a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory franchise
3. Shopping spree!!
4. Pay off all debts
5. Travel and vacation

5 People to tag:
1. Annalee
2. Chantri
3. Nicole
4. Karissa
5. Liz
Sorry if I tagged someone who has already done this, I guess I will let you off the hook, but just this once!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's a fun tag. When you get to Boise give me a call!!

Nick and Brent said...

Umm...can you please come clean for me?? Because I hate doing it!!