Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yum-O


So, I wake up this morning feeling pretty good, considering the last week. I have a nice bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, and think today is going to be a good day. After a nice turkey sandwich for lunch, it is time to dig into dessert. I always wait until after lunch before eating any candy. I don't know why, maybe I think that calories don't count after noon, who knows. But I reach for a hand full of Mini Cadbury Eggs. I am not much of a chocolate freak, but there is just something about these candies that I cannot get enough of. They are like the candy of all candy to me. Then after finishing off the bag, that probably lasted this family 2 or 3 days, I think to myself, maybe if I lay off candy for just a couple of days, I might get over this sinus infection. I don't know ladies, those Cadbury Eggs are pretty dang good. I recommend everyone running out and getting a bad ASAP!

3 comments:

Chantri said...

Oh you and me both! In fact we have gone through 2 bags already this season....oops. I can't keep my hands out of them! That is a good idea to wait until after lunch to get into the goodies...I'd have to develop some self control though! Think I could do it? I'm going to try!
I'm glad you are feeling better.

Amber said...

Kim! It took me a little bit to figure out who you were cuz your comment just said Jensens. Yea you need to come get your hair done again. I can't believe I was pregos when I did your hair that was forever ago. I will be done in May! YEAH! I hope things are going good for you. keep in touch!
(I too loves these candies!)

The Cooks said...

That is so funny! I love those eggs, i seriously eat like a bag a week. :) And about that cough syrup i have the same stuff.. I had bronchitus, now i have some pnemonia somethin and they gave me that cough with codein liquid. WOW talk about sleep like a baby! Hope all is going well. Im not sure if i can make it next week or not//