Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 of a Kind

This last week at daycare MaCrae's class was spotlighted, and they had the parents fill out a fun facts sheet about our child and attach a baby picture. We didn't take professional picutres of MaCrae until he was 6 months old! Poor child!! Anyway, looking at his pictures, Madi looks EXTACTLY like him. The only difference these kids have is their hair color and eye color. But pictures at a young age, you really can't tell what color thier eyes or hair color is unless you are really close up. But anyway, it was crazy how much these 2 look alike. It's a good thing Madi got Ryan's hair color, because he was starting to wonder if these rug-rats were even his! I would add some pictures for evidence, but the pictures I had taken of Mac were done at Sears (will never go back since I know so many amazing photographers now), and I am too lazy to scan them on.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Kim
I didn't have your email so I thought I would just leave you a comment....I am having a Bumbles Watch Party next wednesday Oct. 15th at my house from 6-8! These are the CUTEST watches, maybe you have seen them. Their like bracelets. anyways so please come if you can. The site is bumblesdesign.com if you would like to check them out before coming!