Saturday, September 13, 2008

WEEKLY UPDATE

Things at work are going great! One thing about insurance, there's ALWAYS work to be done. I love it, even dealing with frustrating insurance companies! Anyway, MaCrae has recently become famous at daycare. They cannot believe how smart this kid is. He knows all his letters, numbers, shapes, and colors! But for those who know MaCrae very well, I haven't sat down and taught him these things. He doesn't sit still long enough for me to teach him anything but songs while we are in the car. So anyway, they had a blast with him Friday at daycare taking him around the building, pointing at things, and letting him tell them what shape, color, number, or letter it was. This kid is so smart, if only I could channel his brains to productive work!! And Madi had her 4 month check up on Wed. She weighed in at a whopping 11lbs and 24 1/4" long. She's only gained 1 lb in the last 2 months!! I thought that was kind of a shocker, because she looks so big to me, but the doc said she is growing beautifully. And he was so amazed at how happy she was, and how well she handled herself and moved around for her age. MaCrae was quite early for his age too, so I am getting a little nervous that these 2 masterminds might one day turn on me!! Just kidding, I love them to pieces, that's probably why I love to brag on them. And for those of you who don't know yet, I pierced Madi's ears! I did it almost 2 months ago, and was going to post a picture, but I just couldn't get a good picture of them. The rhinestones glared, and then I couldn't get her head positioned just right. Anyway, I think it looks so cute!

2 comments:

Stevie said...

Your kids are adorable! I'm so sad that we were never able to make it work to play with eachother this summer . . . now that your working! Hope everything is going good, you sound really happy! I'm so glad :)

Nick and Brent said...

Sounds like your kids are happy! I can't believe how big your little girl is gettin! :)