Friday, September 19, 2008

I sold my first e-bay auction!! I ordered a pair of True Religion Jeans and I wasn't a huge fan. I kept them for a while, trying them on every so often, but they just didn't look very good on me. They were the strecth jeans, and I am not a huge fan of TIGHT jeans. Fitted, yes, but tight, no. So I decided they were not for me. So I mail them off to my buyer tomorrow! What a little e-bayer I am!! But don't worry, I ordered me a new pair with my money. Ryan has been such a sweet heart with my shopping trips lately. I have lost so much weight since Madi was born I don't have much to wear. And I give my clothes away so often, that I had nothing left in my current size. He is so proud of me, I have officially reached my goal weight! Cake and ice cream all around. That's what has been so weird about losing my weight though, I seriously have not "dieted" at all. I just cut out about 95% of my sugar intake, and wha-la! But, then again, my prior eating habits consisted of candy, candy, candy!
Thursday night I went to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party, and can I say FUN!! I could seriously have bought every piece of jewelry! This isn't an actual picture of what I ordered, but I thought it was pretty. So all you ladies out there, I am hosting a party on Wed. Oct 22 (I think that's the right date) so please let me know if you are interested and I will send you out an invite. But just beware, it's hard to decide what to buy. It was also really fun because I got to see all my friends I use to work with at Townesquare Dental. Oh the memories!!




2 comments:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

You said:
"I have officially reached my goal weight! ... I seriously have not "dieted" at all. I just cut out about 95% of my sugar intake, and wha-la! But, then again, my prior eating habits consisted of candy, candy, candy!"

That's amazing! But a low-sugar/low-carb diet does seem to work for a lot of people, including me. Congratulations and best wishes.

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, congrats on the weight loss, that's amazing. And Madi isn't very old! I lost all of my baby weight thanks to nursing...but now that I'm not nursing anymore, I'm seeing the scale creep up on me....so back to the gym I go! I don't know if I'll ever lose my sweet tooth! :)