Thursday, October 16, 2008


So much has been happening since my last post. I wish I had the time to do this more often. Last weekend we had our annual "girls reunion" which was so much fun, thanks for everyone who made it. And thanks to my "special" camera I have no pictures! I was extremely stressed that we had the family gathering at my house, and with my schedule these days I have had NO time to clean or prepare. Last Saturday morning Madi had her first bowl of cereal! And she loved it. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but she couldn't seem to get enough. She was so excited for more each time I gave her a spoon to keep her from grabbing the spoon I was feeding her with. So now she is eating TONS, and has grown so much just since she started on the cereal.

And MaCrae FINALLY is starting to go use the toliet!!! Tuesday night he was in the tub and asked to get out and use the potty. After he went he got off and said "I did it" and threw his hands in the air. I was laughing so hard, and so proud at the same time. The picture I posted of MaCrae was his 1st attempt to pick out his clothes for the day! Not so good. But atleast we were staying home. Hey it could be worse, he could be wearing Thomas the Train shoes!! Oh that's right he has them too! LOL-long story for another day.

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

You're kids are so cute! I got your comment on the Lia Sophia party. I will call April and maybe we'll just go together - if not, then email me the directions to your house or phone # and I'll just call ya. Thanks for the invite, sounds like fun! Email is taggdarci@yahoo.com

Nick and Brent said...

Your family is beautiful, Annalee did a great job on the pictures. Hope your job is going well and you guys are happy!

Kellie said...

Your family picture turned out really good. I love it you guys look so good in it. Congrats on mac using the potty!