Sunday, September 21, 2008

and the winner is.....

So thank you to all 5 of you that voted on my poll (for what color to wear for family pictures). I think the winner went to red! BUT, I hate to dissapoint anyone, (you know those 4 other friends I have), but I found a really cute shirt for Madi on BabyGAP.com (my new favorite and most visited website!!) and I am going with a different color. So I spent literally hours searching stores for clothes to match for the rest of us to wear (online stores of course). And believe it or not, I am the only one who doesn't have any yet! But I am really picky when it comes to clothing. I hardly ever order without trying it on and seeing it first, becasue 9 out of 10 times, I end up hating it, or it doesn't fit. So I guess it's off to the mall this week for me. Oh dang!! I was going to post a picture of Madi's shirt I got, but I will leave you all in suspence until our pictures are taken. So anyways, thanks to my 5 voters!

No comments: