Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

I cannot believe how cold it was for Easter Egg Hunts on Saturday! Last year we were wearing shorts and sandals. This year we had winter gear on! MaCrae has been stuck in the house for so long that I decided it was time for him to get out and enjoy some fresh air. Our neighborhood has a Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids 8 years and younger, which was so much fun. MaCrae loved beating the snow with his eggs. I am not the kind of parent that goes around and picks up all the eggs myself, so Mac didn't get very many eggs, which didn't seem to bother him. For those who know, Mac is a very picky eater, and when it comes to candy there is no exception. We had so much candy after the going to Grandma's for another Easter Egg Hunt, but none of which caught Mac's eye. So after he went to bed Saturday night I went to Broulim's and got a few bags of candy I knew he would like. Ryan didn't come to church with us Sunday because he was sick, so I made him put out the eggs, his presents, and new clothes while we were at church. Sacrament went fairly well with no dad there, but Mac did decide to take his pants off in the aisle! I was so embarassed, but everyone else was laughing. Hope everyone else had a great Easter. Of all 3 Easter Egg Hunts MaCrae had I forgot to get any pictures!! So I put a picture of Mac at our neighborhood hunt last year with this post.

4 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

Mac was just making sure everyone was awake at church and paying attention! Kids say and do the darndest things, I love it!

Amber said...

That is so funny that he took his pants off! lol He's so cute, I'm glad he had such a good Easter!

Natalie said...

I can't believe he took his pants off, it's hilarious!! Sounds like you guys had a good Easter, I can't believe there is still that much snow there! Seriously...where is Spring!?!

Kris and Sarah said...

Easter was sooo cold, even in Utah! Mac looks cute hunting for eggs!! :)