Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My New Straightner!

So my husband flipped when I told him the new straighter I wanted would cost around $120. Ryan got me a really nice one 3 years ago for Christmas, but Mac dropped it and the ceramic plates cracked. So I rushed out to Wal-Mart and bought a Vidal Sasson straightner for probably $25. But it doesn't work worth a dang, so I have been doing my homework on finding a new one. Well, I came across this Chloche staignthner on e-bay for $24.99! After researhing it's original website I decided to give it a try. And if it sucked I wouldn't be out much. I got it this afternoon and couldn't wait to try it out. Love it! I will give it another few days and see how it goes, but it works wonders. It gets extremely hot, and left my hair so silky. If you are in the market, give it a try, and best of all, it's pink!!

6 comments:

Broc said...

YEAH! You know that's the kind of stuff I'm into so that is good to know! I'm glad it worked for you that would be a bummer if it didn't.

Broc said...

p.s. It's Amber-i'm logged in under Broc's email.

Jenny said...

You will definately have to give an update if it all of the sudden is crappy. I need a new straightener soooo bad! Its so hard to spend more than $100 on one.

Annalee Taylor said...

...thats funny, I really am in the market! I am going to Ebay to look some up right now...I agree with Jenny...let us know, otherwise all of us will be buying new pick straighteners!

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I ordered that Love & Logic CD that you wanted (I got one for myself as well). It should be here in about 7-10 days. The total cost was $23.00. I will give you a call when it gets here. I hope things are going well with the baby! Talk to ya soon.

Liz said...

Aige came running in as I was looking at your blog and he said, "Look at that cute one" refering to the picture of Mac taking a bath. He is pretty cute, both of them. I'm to the point with my hair that I don't care how much the straightener costs, if it works I'll buy it.