Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So I just thought I would let everyone know that my family is still here, and days are going by faster than ever. The kids are growing up so fast I can barely believe it. My little girl is almost 1 year old!! WE have been trying so hard to get Mac potty trained, but I swear Madi will get there before he does. We have now tried just about everything. Lolo (his daycare mommy) has been working really hard with him too, we even send him in big boy underwear with extra pairs, and things are just not working. I kid you not, we feel like we are at a dead end, so any advice is welcome. I also wanted to ask a special favor of everyone: pray for my husband and kids! I am flying out to Long Beach tomorrow with my mom and sister-in-law for a national cheerleading competition, and the kids are staying at home with daddy. Ryan is even taking Friday and Monday off to be home with the kids. I love them, and will miss them dearly, but I am so excited for this vacation. I hope to take lots of pictures and let you know how things go. (Only bad part about the trip is the flying. I am a terrible flyer and will have to take a xanax and dramamine to basically keep me sedated for the flight!!) Well, I guess I should really get off the computer and start packing!

3 comments:

Liz said...

So are you going to the competition just for fun or to support someone? That sounds like a lot of fun, I totally miss being on a dance team! Good luck without the kids! When we went on our cruise I was surprised at just how hard it was to be away from the kids!

Amber said...

i hate flying too! that will be fun for you though....have a good trip!

Nick and Brent said...

Hope you had fun on your trip...and that Ryan survived...can't wait to see pictures!