Wednesday, March 25, 2009


So the verdict is in, this is an AMAZING product! I was introduced to TAISlim 3 weeks ago. I was very sceptic that it would work as a health AND WEIGHT LOSS product. So we signed up and I let Ryan try it 1st, because like I said, I really didn't think it would work. After 10 days on TAISlim Ryan said he had lost 2 lbs. Was sleeping better, more rested when he awoke in the morning, and had a lot more energy at night without feeling like he needed to snack! And the most amazing part of the whole equation, is Ryan has been driving truck! Without changing absolutely anything, he is feeling better AND losing weight. So only imagine if he started to try!! So if Ryan says it is working, which he is the biggest sceptic of anyone, I thought it would must be worth trying. I have now been on it one week and want to share this with EVERYONE. The best part abouth this product, you have 90 days to try it, and if you are not in LOVE with TAISlim, you can send it back for a complete refund. So really there is nothing to lose! You will be healthier and slimmer. My personal website is not quite set up, but check out TAISlim.com and give me a call. I would love to get you started. No regrets, and remember, you have 90 days guaranteed !! If you would like set up an appoinment to learn more or sign up e-mail me at kimmyzbiz@hotmail.com

No comments: