Sunday, April 26, 2009

California in a nutshell

I am about 3 weeks behind, but I don't have many free moments! We had so much fun, thank you Kaitlin and Melissa for letting me join you. This was the 4 of us (my mom, me, my niece Kaitlin, and my sister-in-law Melissa) at the airport ready to leave.Our trip was full of shopping, great food, and lots of cheerleading. The next picture was Kaitlin and I before we headed out for a fun night at Bubba Gumps. I found some awesome boutique shops and had a hard time saying "no" to all the fun clothes. I should be posting a picture of my new purse. It is SO cute, and SO me. Congrats to Kaitlin and her cheerleading group, they took 1st, but of course, we didn't expect anything less. They had 2 days of competition. Kaitlin is such an amazing performer. I really enjoyed watching you. Your awesome.
Kaitlin's team 2nd day of competition








No comments: