Saturday, April 18, 2009

BLOGSPOT CLOSET SALE!

I have been SO busy since coming home from Long Beach. (I will post pics later). I have been working extra days at work to get caught up from vacation, Easter came and went, and I have to keep the house clean all the time because it is on "the market" and we have had quite a few looks so far. Anyway, the point of this post is to give a shout out to everyone who might be expecting a baby girl, or knows someone who is having a baby girl. Some of you know that I went WAY overboard with Madi's wardrobe. I think I have become addicted to shopping for baby girl clothes. So I have storage bins full of summer clothes from last year that I am looking to get rid of. I spent way too much money, and thought I could sell them on e-bay, but after taking a few pictures I thought it was going to be way too much work. So PLEASE pass the word aroung, that if anyone is looking to get some great deals on baby girl clothes, I have TOO MANY. Probably a quarter of the clothes are still brand new with tags. And I don't think she wore anything more than 2 maybe 3 times. With the beautiful weather today, I dug out her new summer wardrobe, which is already too much! So I have sizes 0-12 months available. Talk about one-stop shopping! Most of the clothing is gymboree and gap. With lots of Carters and some Old Navy and Ralph Lauren. I also cleaned out Mac's closet too, but he wears his clothes more than she does, so I will just donate them, if someone needs them!


2 comments:

taggdarci said...

Kim - I wouldn't mind looking through it! Londyn will be in 9-12 month this summer and I have a few friends having girls that I could shop for. :o) Let me know what works for you so we can meet up. I'm leaving for AZ on the 23rd so if we can't do it before then, I'll try and get in contact with you when I get back. Hope Long Beach was so fun!

Unknown said...

What a lovely photo. I like it. Your little angel looks fabulous and pretty. Big thanks for sharing your cute post. Keep sharing.


wholesale dereon