Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It has been a while since my last post. I haven't really been in the blogging spirit myself. But it sounds like there are quite a few of us out there. It must be the crappy weather. We need SUMMER!! Anyway. I have to congradulate April and Stevie on their new babies. So cute and fun. I am the type of person that doesn't hold a new born baby, I just don't feel comfortable unless it is my own baby. But tonight I went to visit Stevie, and there was no hesitation, I had to hold him. He was so small and perfect. I could have held him all night, but I wanted her other visitors to have a chance. I am so stinkin baby hungry now, I can't wait, I want to have my baby NOW. I hope she is reading this, becasue I am done waiting!! Mac is starting to talk about the baby a lot too. I think he is secretly really excited. He has been taking some of his stuffed animals on 4-wheeler rides, and he likes to go in Madi's room and play on her floor. A new baby and Mac will be interesting, but I think it will go better than I am expecting.

Last Sunday my niece moved in with us, whoe is 16. We are all trying to make some adjustments right now, and things are difficult, but I will give it some more time before really judging the situation. I really hope this turns out for the best, but we will see. Mac is attached to her. She can't even go the bathroom without Mac wanting to be by her side.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Having a second child increases the love that you have for your first. The first time Evelyn smiled at Aige it warmed my heart. It's so fun to hear and see them laughing and playing together.

The Taylor's said...

You will love having a girl! They just bring something so sweet to the mix. I'm excited for your family.

Jenny said...

hope you have your baby soon. I would be freaking out if I was the last one to go! Good Luck!

Kris and Sarah said...

Cute 4 wheeler! He looks like he is such a boy. I hear ya on the weather situation! I'm gonna go postal. ha ha no seriously!!

Nick and Brent said...

Sounds like you need a visit to some beautiful arizona weather to lift your spirits! Come on down anytime! :) Wow, your little girl is coming soon...so exciting! And good luck with your niece...