Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It has been a long time since my last post, but we are still doing well. The days seem to be longer, but with more to do during the summer. The kids are growing faster than I can keep up with. They are perfect partners in crime. They know extactly how to drive each other crazy, but at the same time they work together so well when doing something I should be stopping! The 4th of July was such a great weekend. We went to my parents and had a very fun, and relaxing time. I will have to get some pictures from my mom to post with the kids at the parade. Madi is starting to enjoy the activities she once watched MaCrae do. She loves to shot hoops and go down her little tikes slide!


2 comments:

angie said...

OH my goodness, it has been FOREVER! Look at your adorable kids. So Cute! We need to get together.

Angel Group II said...

The kids are so adorable and I think it is so funny to watch Maddie get mad and throw things, It so reminds me of Ryan. He did the same thing when he was that age. I remember him throwing is bottle at Nichole and I in the bed next to his crib because he wanted out. AWWW sweet revenge!