Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mac's 1st Shower...

Last Thursday night MaCrae wanted to take a shower with daddy. I am not sure what happened exactly, because I will admit I was on the phone, but Mac feel and cut hi chin open. I really couldn't tell how bad it really was because it wasn't bleeding heavily, but it was a pretty ugly cut. So I called Upper Valley Family Medicine and they held their doors open for us to come in. I am truely thankful, that saved us a very long and expensive trip to the emergency room. He ended up having 4 stitches, and we went back into the doctor tonight to have them removed. The wound still looks sore and ugly, but they said that the sooner they can get the stiches out, the less of a scar he would have. Every male that know thinks it's a cool "battle scar". Whatever, I am just glad he is okay. (If you look really close you will see the big bump on the opposite side of his forehead. He hit his head after cutting his chin!) If you ask Mac to see his stitches he will show you his extra Spiderman band-aid and toy he got for being so good. He doesn't relate that there is something in his chin because he was numb when they stitched him up. You have to ask to see his Ouchy to see the stitches.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Youch! Poor guy, guess it's back to baths? I'm impressed he did so well, Aige freeks out when he sees his own blood.