Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I know it has been a while since last posted, and probably longer since I have checked all of your blogs, and I appologize. I know that summer has been crazy for everyone, with no exception of myself. This might seem like a dumb post to a lot of you, but very helpful for all my readers with little babies. I have been looking for size 6-9 and 9-12 month long sleeve onesies. Not like the fashion onesies, but white ones. And I finally found them at Fred Meyer. So a little heads up to everyone, they are also having really good sales for kids fall/winter clothes. Like 40-50% their clothing and they will give you a extra 15% off coupon at the register!! Be careful though, if you are like me, things add up faster that I think. Anyway. Better posts to come. Hope you are all enjoying the summer.

1 comment:

Daedre said...

Thanks for the tip- I think I will go stock up for my little guy on the way!