Monday, May 18, 2009

BUMBLES PARTY!

So I am sure I am the last one to actually buy a Bumbles watch, but I have wanted one for the longest time now. I was invited to a party like last summer/fall and could not make it, and had no idea where in the world to buy one. So I finally found a store that actually carries them, and I want them ALL!! They are so cute, love them. So, after much consideration I have decided to have a party. I am a terrible host, mainly because I forget to tell everyone. So here I am telling you. The party is actually at my office "XXXXX" Tuesday May 19 at 12:30 to 2. So if you want to come check them out in person, PLEASE come and stop by, even to say "hi". If you can't come, check them out online and let me know what you want. The pictures don't do them justice, and those who have them know. They are adorable. Sorry for the short notice, but I would LOVE to see you stop by and check them out!


1 comment:

Amber said...

dang, i would come but i work tonight! i love those watches. you will be glad for having the party...it pays off! have fun!