Thursday, January 29, 2009

So I don't even know if anyone even checks blogs anymore, or my blog for that matter. I have totally abandoned a lot of things lately to spend the time I do have available with my kids. But I had something totally ANNOYING happen yesterday, I think it happen way more than it should. I bought a pay of pants yesterday and they forgot to take the ink tags off! So, of course I go to wear them the next morning, and nope, the ink tag is still there!! And then to make it even better, I take them back to the store and they look at me with this look like maybe I stole them! Give me a break.

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

That is so frustrating - they should give us a 30% off coupon to use since ya have to drive all the way back to the store, wait in line, and then get a dirty look for assuming you stole them. GRR!

Stevie said...

Don't you hate that! I really want to see your hair now! How exciting:) I guess we're all getting wild these days:) Give me a call when a good time would be to go do something!

Liz said...

Hey, I read your blog! Sometimes I feel the same way though. But that's probably to the fact that there's been weeks that I abandon the blog. That sucks about the pants, like you'd really take them back in to remove the tag if you stolen them!